How Gear Technology Made Manufacturing History
The year was 1986. Two leading Southern California gear manufacturers – Sawyer Industries and Kosmo Gear – joined forces to form Gear Technology.
The new company name reflected a commitment to applying cutting edge technology to create the highest-quality gears. And more than a quarter century
later, that commitment is stronger than ever.
But technology alone could never have created a gear-manufacturing powerhouse. Uncompromising quality and extraordinary customer service completed
the foundations for our success.
Today, Gear Technology is the go-to company for many of the world’s leading aerospace, military and commercial manufacturers. Here are a few of the reasons
they’ve made us their gear-manufacturing partner:
- A modern manufacturing space of more than 16,000 square feet enables us to tackle virtually any size project.
- State-of-the-art, computer-controlled equipment produces a full spectrum of gears.
- Customers around the globe look to us for Spur Gears, Helical Gears, Serrations and Spines.
- Plus Bevel Gears in Hy-Poid, Curvic Couple, Straight and Spiral configurations.
- Gear Technology’s manufacturing facility is compliant with the ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100C Quality Management Systems.
- We are certified to fabricate gears up to AGMA class 14.
The science – and the art – of successful gear manufacturing.
While world-class technology and equipment are crucial to our success, the life’s blood of Gear Technology is world-class customer service. A team of professionals
and craftsmen – as talented as they are dedicated – assure your complete satisfaction. Here is how they do it:
- A painstaking planning process and critical inspection points guarantee 100% compliance with your drawing requirements.
- Gear Technology partners with customers to build long-term relationships based upon mutual success.
- Long-term agreements, kan-ban shipping, just-in-time inventory management maximize customer confidence.
- Complimentary engineering consultations increase the manufacturability of your products.
- A continuous flow of clear communication between Gear Technology and our customers makes sure we are always on the same page.
When it comes to high-performance, precision gear manufacturing, there’s nothing like turning to a company with an enviable track record – and decades of experience.
Bring your toughest gear making challenges to Gear Technology.
Together, we’ll make history.